COSMIC-Young Scientist Award
for Contribution in the field of
“Computer Science and Engineering”
Awarded on 22nd Jan 2016
at ACSECT 2016 – Bangkok, Thailand
Dr. Arvind K Sharma
Department of Computer Science & Informatics, University of Kota, Rajasthan, India
Dr. Sharma holds PhD degree in Computer Science. He is 39 year old young man. He is an approved Research Supervisor for PhD programs of Poornima University, Jaipur, Pacific University, Udaipur, OPJS University, Churu and Career Point University, Kota, Rajasthan India. He is guiding a few numbers of PhD Scholars in the area of Computer Science & Engineering. Dr. Sharma started his professional career in the year 2001 as Lecturer of Computer Science in Shri Varshney PG College, Aligarh [A prestigious College of Agra University]. He has more than 14 years of work experience in academics field. He has published more than 30 Papers in various National, International Journals and Conferences. He has authored and co-authored almost 5 books on Computer Science. He has attended respectable number of National, International Seminars, Workshops and Conferences
in which he actively participated and presented papers. He has participated as Speaker and Keynote Speaker in many National and International Conferences in India and abroad. He is the Member of numerous academic and professional bodies such as:
• The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers [IEEE], USA
• The Institute of Research Engineers and Doctors [IRED], New York
• The International Association of Engineers [IAENG], Hong Kong, China
• The World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology [WASET], USA
• The Universal Association of Computer & Electronics Engineers [UACEE], UK
• The Association for Computing Machinery Inc. [ACM], New York
• The Computer Science and Teachers Association[CSTA], New York
• The International Economics Development and Research Center [IEDRC], China
• The International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology [IACSIT], Singapore
• The Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics & Telecommunications Engineering [ICST], Europe.
Apart from this, Dr. Sharma is on role of Editorial Board Member and Reviewer of several National & International Journals like IEEE Security & Privacy, IJCTA, IJCSMC, GJCST, IJCSAI, IJSCE, GJEIS, IJRECE, IJERT, IJECEE- Algeria, IJSER USA. He is a recipient of Best Teacher Award by Lions Club International Kota, Rajasthan for showing high degree of professional skills and outstanding contributions in the field of education in 2014. He has received a Certificate of Appreciation from Smt. Smriti Zubin Irani, Minister, Human Resource evelopment, Government of India for the valuable services rendered in the field of education in 2014. Also, he has received Best Research Paper Award in the International Conference on Advancements in Engineering, Technology and Management [AETM] at Bangkok, Thailand in 2014. For the last fourteen years, he has been
actively involved in writing, teaching and research in the diverse areas of Computer Science and Information Technology. His research interest spans the broader area of Web Mining, Web Intelligence Applications, Opinion Mining, Data Mining, Big Data
Analytics and Machine Learning Tools.
Dr. Sharma currently works as a faculty member at the Department of Computer Science & Informatics at University of Kota, Rajasthan, India.